The Dennis Public Market (locally known as DPM) opened its doors to the public in 1907 as a “Five & Dime” shop. Located in the heart of Dennis Village it has gone through many changes since opening – numerous owners, 15 renovations, wars, the depression and 20 U.S. presidents to name just a few. Since 1990, DPM has been proudly owned by two generations of the Crosby family and currently employs the third generation!
DPM prides itself on selling the highest quality foods from Certified Angus Beef to Boars Head Provisions. DPM is proud to be the FIRST MARKET of DISTINCTION in Massachusetts awarded by Boars Head Provisions.
DPM offers friendly customer service, top quality food, and our “always fresh, never frozen guarantee”. DPM is thankful for our loyal customers who are the “backbone” of our business and will always strive to offer them the very best service and products.